BAVI History and Activities
The Baltic Institute of Agribusiness (BAVI) offers consultations and analysis for business and agro-industry. Founded by businessmen, public figures, and scientific institutes, BAVI has provided integrated business consultations for business establishment and development since 2001.
We bridge the gap between disciplines. BAVI links the fields of agriculture and industry with scientific authorities and the needs of greater society. Our work encompasses all of the following:
- provides consultations on establishment and development of business in Lithuania and abroad in the fields of industry, agribusiness, environmental protection, tourism and energy;
- consults foreign governments and other institutions;
- acts as representative and mediator in the establishment of businesses, acquisition of necessary technical equipment or real estate;
- offers agribusiness, industry, energy sector, environmental protection, veterinary and food security regulations analysis of Lithuania, EU and Eastern European countries;
- carries its own business projects (wind energy, mobile technologies, etc.);
- prepares and executes training, publicity and other projects.
We expanded our sphere of activities in 2004 with the founding of the JSC “Baltic Agribusiness Projects”. This company provides business and investment planning, as well as advice in maintaining agricultural technology and equipment.